Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Initials, New Person.

It's been awhile since I've written on here!  It's not like alot of things haven't been going on in my life since November when I wrote last....  Christmas came, New Years came, David and I got MARRIED!!!  Married life has been so very wonderful!  David and I are very happy together!  It's soooo great to be a family and call him "my husband" :)  We got our marriage license in the mail and now I get to work on changing my drivers license, social security card, bank accounts, insurance, etc all over to my new last name. 

Shriver
it's kind of strange to have a new last name.  I almost feel like it causes me to be a brand new person... like it's hard for me to sign papers with it or change my email address to include it because I'm afraid people will forget me.  It's sort of a feeling I've been dealing with these few months.... do people forget about me because David and I are living soooooo far away out here on the east coast?  I feel like I have no friends here STILL.  I guess it's no wonder- I'm not up to all the things I used to do when I felt like I had a huge circle of friends.  I feel lost without friends.  Lost in this big city where everyone has a strange accent and no one drives in a lane because they're not marked.  I sure wish I can adapt soon.  oh yeah and find a job so David and I can stop living so poorly :(  Sorry for this debbie downer post.  I thought new cheery background would = new cheery lisa.  I'm working on staying positive in 2010.........

Here are some Wedding Pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Tell me what's on your mind...