Call me sentimental but there is nothing like looking at puppy pictures to lift my spirits and bring the warm fuzzies into my day :) A friend of mine brought her new dachsund puppy into work the other day (who is incredibly sweet and soft) and ever since then I can't get enough of puppy pictures! David and I want to expand our happy family and find another loveable dawghter or four-legged son for Daisy to play with. I always feel horrible that she's an only child and has no company during the day. After alot of reading about different breeds, I'm hoping to find a BASSET HOUND puppy to bring home! I mean who could resist those sad puppy dog eyes and those droopy ears, I'm hooked :) What's your favorite dog name?
Study of Pose: 1,000 Poses by Coco Rocha
9 years ago




















No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 comments! Tell me what's on your mind...