you know... I'm one lucky girl! I have the best husband in the entire world! I really do! and mostly it's the little things he does for me that show me just exactly how much he loves me too!
Here is just a few examples of how my Davey shows me he loves me:
1. He gets up an hour earlier than me every day just because he knows that I have a rough time with mornings and he tries to make them as easy on me as possible.
2. He will go to 4 different shoe stores with me around town until I find the "perfect pair"!
3. He always encourages me to sing, dance, play, sew, craft, read, blog, rest, and do anything that he knows will make me happy.
4. He always gives me the last bite :)
5. He tells me I'm beautiful on a daily basis















He sounds like a keeper. ;)
ReplyDelete