This week I have been one sick puppy. well... in actuality I have been sick for about 3 months. It took me a month to stop dening the fact that something is probably wrong with my red blood shot eye that is probably an eye infection, another month and a half for the opthalmologist to have me on eye drops for the eye infection, one week to be sick from the steroids in the eye drops, and now this week to be sick from whatever sickness (pounding headache, feverish, rundown, congested, and a cough that makes me worry my lung will fall out) that was passed to me from Davids office of sickys and the germs being circulated around the city of Boston. Being sick is NOT FuN. I hope one of these days I will be healthy again... but the stress of life in general is enough to keep me in bed on a daily basis. positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts....
Study of Pose: 1,000 Poses by Coco Rocha
9 years ago















I take eccanachia (or however you spell it) and a multi and about a million other supplements haha. I think it helps. I got through a year in the public school with only one cold! Try to the ecc and the multi fo sho!
ReplyDeletehmm okay! Ecc is something to consider :) I've been taking Zicam, ColdEase, Mucinex, Vix Vapor rub on my chest and feet, Throat Coat tea, some nasal spray that was prescribed to me, ricola cough drops, Cloraseptic throat lozenges, EmergenC, multi vitamins... I'm a regular over-the-counter addict lately ;)
ReplyDelete