Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Must. Sleep. To. Function. Correctly.

so last night was the worst night I think I've ever had in my life!!!!



 
I was sleeping as soundly as a baby...
then all of a sudden, I sat up straight in bed because it was like someone was stabbing my foot repeatedly!  There was pain shooting from my toe, throughout the foot, all the way up to my shin.  My foot was frozen in this horrible twisted to the side position and I couldn't put any pressure on it or move it or stand on it.  Sheer Terror!
(just like this except picture my poor innocent foot)
I was screaming and crying and bawling incoherently!  David thought I was having nightmares!  I thought I was on my deathbed!

"Don't leave us Lisa... your work here on Earth has not yet been completed!  Who will teach us how to text on our iphones with our thumbs?.... "



This happened at least 3 different times throughout the night. 

David thinks I need more potassium in my diet.

Needless to say, I'm not functioning very well today and didn't make it to work. 




(quick avert your eyes!  Disturbing zombie self-portrait picture coming next!)

Behold!!!!  Me with zero Sleep



I hope there isn't a repeat tonight!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Tell me what's on your mind...